Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Necklace

I had a hard time getting Naomi to sit still for more than 30 seconds today during our craft time. I couldn't get her to focus on anything. She didn't want to color, cut, sew or anything. UNTIL I suggested that she string some cheerios onto a necklace. She thought that was a grand "ideda". She sat there quietly and patiently putting one cheerio on after another until her necklace was nice and long (and until I was finished with my part of the craft ). She had a great time and really had lots of fun doing this. This idea totally came from my awesome friend Anna! Thanks for the idea Anna, I know I'll be pulling this one out again when I need her to sit still. Her favorite part though was getting to eat the necklace once she was finished. This necklace reminded me of my brother, he used to get candy necklaces and wear them to school dances in college (can you guess why?).

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP