Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Triangles

Yesterday as part of our craft time we made kites. Naomi decorated the diamond that I cut out with pencil and then glued on some triangles. She then glued some of the extra triangles to some paper. She is really learning her shapes pretty quickly. She gets confused by the words shape and color sometimes but she's getting there.

I am also working on another project with my old Christmas cards. It may take me a while to finish but I'm enjoying the process and Naomi loved playing with my circle punch even though she isn't strong enough to actually punch any circles. I'll be sure to share the finished project when it's done!
Naomi was looking extra cute yesterday so I quick grabbed my camera and got a few shots of her. Check them out here.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP