Thursday, April 23, 2009

Veil

My friend Kari is getting married on Saturday...so EXCITED! She asked me to make her veil. No pressure right? It's not like I'm altering the dress. It's not like I'm the caterer. It's not like I'm the wedding photographer right? I've had that pressure before. I'm just making the veil and really if it's not that great she can always decide to not wear one right? Well, all that being said, I think for my first veil it turned out okay. I'm not sure if it's exactly what Kari envisioned but I think it's close. I hope she likes it. I'll make sure to get a photo of it in all its glory adorning the head of the beautiful bride on Saturday. But she'll be beautiful even without the veil, so it's really not a big deal. Just check one more thing off the "I can do it" list.

From this:

To this:

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP