Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Handmade

I love handmade gifts. They are my favorite to give and my favorite to receive. There is so much love put into handmade gifts. There is so much thought and time that goes into handmade gifts. I try my hardest to give handmade gifts, but sometimes the time does get away from me and I am forced to run to the store and pick something up. The other way I deal with that is just giving the gifts late and personally I'd rather receive a handmade gift late because you know they were taking their time with it and didn't just run to the local chain store and pick up the first thing they saw.

I love letters. I love to make letter gifts. Here are a few that I have made for friends who had babies for the little tykes room. The "n" out of crayons is for my daughters room, I need to find a frame for it and then I need to make one for my son...but I just love the way it turned out. The other letters are fun to paint and decorate too and I hope my friends enjoy hanging them in the rooms of their kiddos and I hope that someday when those kiddos get bigger they enjoy them too.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP