Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Simply Me

I am me. There is no one else on the earth who is me. I have many wants and desires that are similar to others but I am still the only me.

I want to home school my kids, I think...my daughter turns two tomorrow so it's not like I have to decide today.

I want to create more things using my sewing machine.

I want to paint more often.

I want to cook more often and healthier.

I want to be creative again.

I want to write again.

I want to dream more.

I want to live simply.

This is my attempt at doing just that. I hope to post about new projects that are going on, they could be meals I've cooked, cakes I've baked, skirts or other clothes I've sewn, paintings I've done, felt boards I've created. A little bit of everything that I love.

I want to have a place where I can let it all out and JUST BE ME.

Simply.

Me.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP