Friday, March 6, 2009

Business card holder

I love it when sewing projects are easy, fast and awesome! This business card holder is just that! I loved the fabric that Jodie sent me during the Itching 2B Stitching swap a couple of weeks ago and I knew I wanted the leaf fabric to be in something I'd see a lot or just hanging on my bulletin board (that's where it was since the day I got it, but now I get to carry it around with me). While blog surfing I happened along this tutorial for a tea wallet that mentioned at the bottom that it could also be used to business cards. Well, since I've got business cards that I like to hand out I thought this would be perfect. And since I knew that would be in my purse all the time I knew that it would be a perfect fit for my new favorite leaf fabric. I love how this turned out and it seriously only took me about an hour...it wouldn't have even taken me that long if my sewing machine wasn't being a putz! Ugh! It would not sew the edge stitch along the whole thing. I don't know if there was too much there and it couldn't get through it or what but the thread kept coming out of the top needle and I had to rethread the thing about 20 times and I'm not even exagerating. At any rate. I got the business card holder done and can't wait to make some more!
Thanks Jodie for the awesome fabirc...I can't stop looking at it!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP