Saturday, March 7, 2009

Canvas on Demand

I'm overjoyed with the package that came in the mail today! I've been wanting to order this for a long time and finally got the guts and the right photograph to order. This 20x30 canvas is from Canvas on Demand and I'm totally in love. It's incredible to see something that you created (the kid and the photo in this case :) ) come in a new form. I can't stop looking at it! I plan on ordering some more studio samples and just have the hard task of choosing the right photos slowing me down! ugh! too many choices. Maybe I'll post the choices and y'all can help me decide. But in the mean time check out this cute kid and this amazing canvas! Now I just have to go find a place to hang it!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP